Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · March 18, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $500,000 with a potential salary of $550,000.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Crescent City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hour shifts.
- We will consider Emergency Medicine, Family.
- The area offers an abundance of outdoor recreational activities utilizing the proximity of the Pacific Ocean, the Smith River and Klamath River, Redwood National and State Parks, and the Smith River National Recreation Area.
- Annual ER visits.
- 20 hours of mid-level coverage.
- Crescent City is located on Hwy 101 on the beautiful Northern California coast about 20 miles south of the Oregon border.
- Level IV Trauma.
- Medicine or Internal Medicine Physicians for this opportunity.
- Located in the very far Northwest corner of California, Crescent City is a great place to live and play.
- Approx 22,000 annaul patient visits.
- We are a seeking a board certified or board eligible Emergency Medicine Physician for Crescent City, CA.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services