Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Saturday · September 23, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $200,000.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Near Fresno ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- They also have an international airport in the area, making travel easier.
- In-house credentialing with assistance.
- Located right in the center of California, sits Fresno, the 5th biggest city in all of CA with the beautiful sun shining year round.
- Some Family friendly activities in the area include the Fresno Chaffee Zoo, the Kearney Mansion Museum, and Wild Water Adventure Park, Island Water Park, Boomers!
- 20K ED Volume.
- It's the perfect place for the outdoors.
- Now, for the more adventurous families, there is Aerozone Trampoline Park, which hosts enough trampolines to cover the entire building floor.
- 12 hour coverage.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked, premium rate offered for full-time.
- Fresno and Aerozone Trampoline Park.
- If the outdoors is not really your thing, submerge yourself in the wine country area and experience what some might say as better than Napa Wine.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- This "year round playground," as natives. You can golf, hike, raft, rock climb, ski, bike, basically all year long.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- DEA, Acls, Pals Required.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Good support staff.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- The Kearney Mansion is a restored 1903 ranch that lets you experience the Wild West.
- Both Wild Water and Island Water Parks offer year round water themed amusement park that features various water rides and a lot of excitement.
- Here, you'll also find that it is one of the most preferred places to live for all the nature, exercise and healthy living folks.
- Fresno County is home to multiple National Parks, like Yosemite, Sequoia and Kings Canyon.
- Here, you'll find over 15 wineries to undertake.
- This area has recently become more popular due to the closeness of Universities available in the area, making it become a very diverse and modern place to live and work.
- 12 hour shifts, per diem or blocks.
- It has a little bit of fun for everyone.
- Emergency Medicine/Family Medicine/Internal Medicine.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible.
- Here, you'll find the cities of Clovis, Madera, Mendota, Coalinga, Grant Grove, Cedar Grover, and many other towns.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- You can also participate in the Fresno County Wine Journey, a trip around all the wineries to taste and experience each unique signature personality.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Offers arcade games, mini golfing, go - karts, bumper boats and many more activities!
- All available travel reimbursements.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago
by KPG Healthcare.