Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Saturday · September 23, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This locum tenen pays $180 per hour.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (San Jose ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- From Aviation Museum in Oakland to the Children's Natural History Museum in Fremont, the Tech Museum of Innovation in San Jose or the America Heritage Museum in Palo Alto.
- Surrounded by millions of shops, you'll find everything that you can think of from all over the world.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Part-time and Full-time scheduling options.
- The Bay Area also offers various attraction parks like California's Great America in Santa Clara, Six Flag's Discovery Kingdom in Vallejo, The Oakland Zoo, The San Francisco Zoo, or my personal favorite, The Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk.
- Visit the Golden Gate Bridge and take a walk to the other side and experience the city from a different view.
- In-house credentialing with assistance.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- Or visit some historic locations to experience the history like China Town, Coit Tower, Nob Hill District or the Ferry Building.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- Hours vary throughout a 24-hour period.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- If you're looking for extravagant white sand, head down to Carmel Beach where you'll be amazed by the softness of the sand and the clarity of the water.
- From San Jose to Oakland, and over the bridge to San Francisco, you will find that there is always something to do.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible within 5 years Emergency Medicine only!
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- 20% admissions.
- The Bay Area has some of the most exciting activities in California.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- Golden Gate Park has over one thousand acres of land, filled with gardens, playgrounds, trails, lakes, and various cultural activities.
- 400-bed hospital.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Or head over to Natural Bridges Beach in Santa Cruz and be amazed by the natural architecture.
- You'll find over 60 stores, ranging from H to Gucci.
- Visit Gray Whale Cove Beach in Half Moon Bay for some incredible whale watching.
- The Fisherman's Wharf is also a SF classic.
- San Francisco also offers various shopping scenes and you'll find them all in the Union Square District.
- If you're a nature lover, SF has some of the best parks.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked, premium rate offered for full-time.
- You'll see the city in its full glory.
- Now if Shopping is your game, you'll need nothing more than the beautiful Santana Row located in San Jose.
- Higher acuity.
- The possibilities are endless.
- Good support staff.
- 10-hour & 9-hour shifts.
- 1099 Compensation.
- All available travel reimbursements.
- Trauma level 1.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Family Friendly activities can be found anywhere in the Bay Area.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- There is over 40 museums to visit and you can find anything for the family.
- And don't forget about the zillion beaches that you can experience anywhere in the Bay.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
This locum job opening was posted
9 days ago
by KPG Healthcare.