Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Wednesday · April 25, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (San Jose ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 400-bed hospital.
- Part-time and Full-time scheduling options.
- Or visit some historic locations to experience the history like China Town, Coit Tower, Nob Hill District or the Ferry Building.
- 10-hour & 9-hour shifts.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- The Bay Area has some of the most exciting activities in California.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Hours vary throughout a 24-hour period.
- 1099 Compensation.
- Or head over to Natural Bridges Beach in Santa Cruz and be amazed by the natural architecture.
- All available travel reimbursements.
- The Fisherman's Wharf is also a SF classic.
- If you're a nature lover, SF has some of the best parks.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Family Friendly activities can be found anywhere in the Bay Area.
- You'll see the city in its full glory.
- If you're looking for extravagant white sand, head down to Carmel Beach where you'll be amazed by the softness of the sand and the clarity of the water.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- Trauma level 1.
- Higher acuity.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible within 5 years Emergency Medicine only!
- In-house credentialing with assistance.
- San Francisco also offers various shopping scenes and you'll find them all in the Union Square District.
- There is over 40 museums to visit and you can find anything for the family.
- Good support staff.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- The possibilities are endless.
- Now if Shopping is your game, you'll need nothing more than the beautiful Santana Row located in San Jose.
- 20% admissions.
- From Aviation Museum in Oakland to the Children's Natural History Museum in Fremont, the Tech Museum of Innovation in San Jose or the America Heritage Museum in Palo Alto.
- You'll find over 60 stores, ranging from H to Gucci.
- And don't forget about the zillion beaches that you can experience anywhere in the Bay.
- The Bay Area also offers various attraction parks like California's Great America in Santa Clara, Six Flag's Discovery Kingdom in Vallejo, The Oakland Zoo, The San Francisco Zoo, or my personal favorite, The Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked, premium rate offered for full-time.
- Visit Gray Whale Cove Beach in Half Moon Bay for some incredible whale watching.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Golden Gate Park has over one thousand acres of land, filled with gardens, playgrounds, trails, lakes, and various cultural activities.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Visit the Golden Gate Bridge and take a walk to the other side and experience the city from a different view.
- From San Jose to Oakland, and over the bridge to San Francisco, you will find that there is always something to do.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Surrounded by millions of shops, you'll find everything that you can think of from all over the world.
This locum job opening was posted
12 days ago
by KPG Healthcare.