Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Saturday · September 23, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $250,000.
This permanent job opening (Los Angeles ) is for an urgent care clinic.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- One of the most amazing aspects of Los Angeles is the diversity of people that live here.
- With over 50 cities to choose from, you'll see that there really is the perfect place for you.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Seeing all ages, but majority of patients will be 18 and up.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Preferred hours are 9a-9p.
- We have many beautiful cities like Santa Monica, who has a pier and offers one of the most exciting shopping centers in the Third Street Promenade.
- Now, for all my seafood lovers, we have some fabulous places to visit and get some incredible, freshly caught seafood.
- No worries, LA is home to many sports teams like the Lakers, Clippers, Chargers, Rams, Kings and LA Galaxy.
- If it's sights and landmarks that you are craving, head down to Hollywood and experience the Hollywood Sign, as well as the famous stars on Hollywood Blvd.
- 3 patients per hour.
- Patient demographic is diverse.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- If you want to experience real Mexican Culture, head over to East LA, where you can find a million, whole-in-the-wall places, where the next one is better than the last.
- From going to Studio Tours at Universal Studios to having dinner at Long Beach's Queen Mary.
- Multiple locations - will have a "home" clinic but may schedule at others.
- Baseball isn't really your thing?
- In-house credentialing assistance.
- Los Angeles County is filled with daily activities and you won't believe how family friendly everything really is.
- Los Angeles County is rated as one of the most popular places to live in the United States.
- Non-life threatening EM cases and procedures.
- Other options are 9a-3p / 3p-9p.
- Seeing approx.
- Just head over to the South Bay, visit Manhattan or Redondo Beach, and I promise you, you will not be disappointed.
- And we can't forget about Lacma, which has art from all over the world.
- Premium hourly rates for 6-12 + shifts per month.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Or head over to Dodger Stadium and experience a baseball game.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- Experience different cultures by visiting places like Korea Town near Downtown LA, or head over to Glendale, where you can experience the most amazing Armenian cuisine.
- Quick, easy and fast credentialing time, 7-10 days.
- LA is also the home of the fabulous 90210, Beverly Hills.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Here you'll casually run into movie stars or popular celebrities.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- We also have endless art studios and museums that everyone can have options to choose from.
- Must be Board Certified in Emergency Medicine.
- From the incredible Getty Museum which is filled with History to contemporary museums like The Broad or Museum of Ice-cream.
- Comfortable with multi-layer lacerations, fracture stabilization, and IV Med Administration, etc.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago
by KPG Healthcare.