Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Wednesday · November 22, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $200,000.
This permanent job opening (Orange County ) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Permanent Position.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- In the city of Newport Beach, You'll find a resort like setting shopping mall called Fashion Island.
- Seeing all ages.
- Both Places offer a live setting that takes the crowd and travels back in time to experience a real lifetime adventure.
- A little inland, off the 405 Freeway in Costa Meza, you'll find South Coast Plaza, a renowned international destination for shopping and dining that has been around since 1967 and features more than 250 stores.
- 12-hour shifts.
- And the best part is that you have access to these sports year round!
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- DEA, BLS, Acls required.
- Other theme parks in the area, are Knott's Very Farm, which features a pier like setting and old school rides.
- The OC is also home to some of the best restaurant and food scenes locations in all of California, especially for all the seafood lovers.
- It also hosts some of the most popular attractions in the Country, like the Happiest Place on Earth, Disneyland!
- Opportunity with a younger, start-up Urgent Care.
- It has a very diverse collection of retailers, from Bottega Veneta, Cartier and Van Cleef & Arpels to Herm.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Head over to Anaheim and check out the Packing District.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- I guarantee that you won't be disappointed.
- Now, for the most exciting family fun activities available are of course the wonderful Disneyland Resort and theme Park, along with its sister attraction, Disney's California Adventure.
- Just south of the amazing Los Angeles, lies Orange County, the second most sought out County to live in California.
- S, Roger Vivier, to Coach, Uniqlo and more.
- Here you have access to water sports such as surfing, fishing, kayaking, and paddle boarding.
- Perfect for those who love a calm setting and prefer to be by the beach on the weekends.
- If you are looking for quick bites, check out any local mom and pop shops.
- Due to its beautiful housing and beach opportunities that are available in this area.
- Places like Cucine Enoteca in Irvine, JT Schmidt's Restaurant and Brewery in Anaheim, or Mae Dana Point Restaurant in Dana Point.
- Head down to Balboa Pier in Newport to experience life changing cuisine.
- Take a chance and just walk in to any of them.
- Here, you'll find retailers like Neiman Marcus, Louis Vuitton, Fendi, Gucci, Chanel and many more luxury retailers.
- BC only.
- And the amazing beach cities of Huntington Beach, Newport Beach and Laguna Beach.
- Profit Sharing + Partnership Opportunity.
- With the various Shopping centers around the County, you'll see that every store that you could possibly shop from has a brick-and-mortar location, making it easier to get the latest trends.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Some of the best outdoor restaurants give you spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean.
- Orange County is a place for those that enjoy a more relaxing and free spirited lifestyle.
- Not as overwhelming as the Disney World Parks, but seriously just as amazing and incredible!
- You can also visit Downtown Disney which features various shopping and dining opportunities like the Rain Forest Caf.
- Ownership opportunity to help grow business.
- With other 130 retails stores, amusement rides, a comedy club, and fun restaurants like Dave & Buster's, this is the perfect gateway for a night of Family Fun, plus shopping!
- 3 shifts per week.
- Right across from Knott's you'll also find the amazing and fun dinner and show entertainment like Medieval Times and Pirates.
- Shopping in the OC is also a favored destination for many.
- The city of Irvine, is home to the most popular shopping center of all the OC, the Irvine Spectrum.
- You also get to eat with hands, so make sure to wash before dinner!
- Partnership track and ownership, grow the business.
- Espn Zone and the Disney Store.
- A large warehouse that features unique restaurants and desserts, you won't find anywhere else.
- 2-3 patients per hour.
- 1099 Model.
- The Outlets at Orange, in the City of Orange is a preferred family shopping center as it features over 50 outlet retailer such as Saks Off 5th, Nordstrom Rack, Neiman Marcus Last.
- FM, EM or IM.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago
by KPG Healthcare.