Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · August 16, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $100,000.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Gridley) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are seeking experienced Emergency Medicine Physicians.
- We will consider Emergency Medicine, Family.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- The hospital provide quality, compassionate, cost-effective care to patients.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- With more than 12,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, EmCare is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- At Orchard Hospital, healthcare professionals are committed to providing the finest medical care to Butte County and Northern California residents in a safe, friendly, and compassionate environment.
- Candidates considering a career within the EmCare family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Known for its unique structure, EmCare develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Medicine or Internal Medicine Physicians for this opportunity.
- 10,000 Annual ER visits.
- We are an independent, non-profit, health care organization governed by a community based Board.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through EmCare.
- Each EmCare practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- EmCare. Making Healthcare Work Better.
- EmCare is a national physician-led practice management company.
- EmCare is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Quality of Life.
- EmCare is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Gridley, California.
- Gridley offers quality lifestyle, a community with old fashioned friendliness and values, educational, cultural and recreational opportunities.
- Quality care.
- When you are a patient at Orchard Hospital, the primary concern is to help you get well quickly and make a smooth transition home.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Quality people.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Gridley offers the unique combination of charming small town atmosphere with the variety of services and opportunities usually found in much larger cities.
- Orchard Hospital is a 45-bed hospital that offers the North Valley a full continuum of health services.
- Hour shifts.
- All of these make it an exceptional place to raise a family.
- EmCare is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services