Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Saturday · September 23, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $100,000.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Gridley) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Quality care.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- When you are a patient at Orchard Hospital, the primary concern is to help you get well quickly and make a smooth transition home.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- EmCare is a national physician-led practice management company.
- The hospital provide quality, compassionate, cost-effective care to patients.
- Quality of Life.
- EmCare is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- EmCare is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- EmCare. Making Healthcare Work Better.
- We are an independent, non-profit, health care organization governed by a community based Board.
- At Orchard Hospital, healthcare professionals are committed to providing the finest medical care to Butte County and Northern California residents in a safe, friendly, and compassionate environment.
- Medicine or Internal Medicine Physicians for this opportunity.
- Quality people.
- Each EmCare practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- With more than 12,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, EmCare is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- We will consider Emergency Medicine, Family.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Hour shifts.
- Known for its unique structure, EmCare develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Gridley offers quality lifestyle, a community with old fashioned friendliness and values, educational, cultural and recreational opportunities.
- We are seeking experienced Emergency Medicine Physicians.
- EmCare is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Gridley offers the unique combination of charming small town atmosphere with the variety of services and opportunities usually found in much larger cities.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Candidates considering a career within the EmCare family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through EmCare.
- Orchard Hospital is a 45-bed hospital that offers the North Valley a full continuum of health services.
- All of these make it an exceptional place to raise a family.
- 10,000 Annual ER visits.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Gridley, California.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services