Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Wednesday · April 25, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $100,000.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Gridley) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- We are seeking experienced Emergency Medicine Physicians.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- When you are a patient at Orchard Hospital, the primary concern is to help you get well quickly and make a smooth transition home.
- Candidates considering a career within the EmCare family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- EmCare is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Quality people.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through EmCare.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- The hospital provide quality, compassionate, cost-effective care to patients.
- Known for its unique structure, EmCare develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Orchard Hospital is a 45-bed hospital that offers the North Valley a full continuum of health services.
- Gridley, California.
- We will consider Emergency Medicine, Family.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- With more than 12,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, EmCare is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Quality care.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Quality of Life.
- 10,000 Annual ER visits.
- Each EmCare practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- EmCare is a national physician-led practice management company.
- We are an independent, non-profit, health care organization governed by a community based Board.
- EmCare is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Gridley offers the unique combination of charming small town atmosphere with the variety of services and opportunities usually found in much larger cities.
- Gridley offers quality lifestyle, a community with old fashioned friendliness and values, educational, cultural and recreational opportunities.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- EmCare is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- All of these make it an exceptional place to raise a family.
- Hour shifts.
- At Orchard Hospital, healthcare professionals are committed to providing the finest medical care to Butte County and Northern California residents in a safe, friendly, and compassionate environment.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Medicine or Internal Medicine Physicians for this opportunity.
- EmCare. Making Healthcare Work Better.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago
by Envision Physician Services