Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $100,000.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Gridley) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Quality care.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Candidates considering a career within the EmCare family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- When you are a patient at Orchard Hospital, the primary concern is to help you get well quickly and make a smooth transition home.
- The hospital provide quality, compassionate, cost-effective care to patients.
- EmCare. Making Healthcare Work Better.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- We are an independent, non-profit, health care organization governed by a community based Board.
- EmCare is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Quality people.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- EmCare is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Each EmCare practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Hour shifts.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Known for its unique structure, EmCare develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- At Orchard Hospital, healthcare professionals are committed to providing the finest medical care to Butte County and Northern California residents in a safe, friendly, and compassionate environment.
- All of these make it an exceptional place to raise a family.
- With more than 12,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, EmCare is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- EmCare is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through EmCare.
- Orchard Hospital is a 45-bed hospital that offers the North Valley a full continuum of health services.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- We are seeking experienced Emergency Medicine Physicians.
- We will consider Emergency Medicine, Family.
- Gridley, California.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Medicine or Internal Medicine Physicians for this opportunity.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- EmCare is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Gridley offers quality lifestyle, a community with old fashioned friendliness and values, educational, cultural and recreational opportunities.
- Quality of Life.
- Gridley offers the unique combination of charming small town atmosphere with the variety of services and opportunities usually found in much larger cities.
- 10,000 Annual ER visits.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Feb 2.