Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Wednesday · December 12, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (King City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 24-hour radiology, CT, and EKG.
- We will consider Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, or Internal Medicine physicians for this position.
- King City is situated on Highway 101 in South Monterey County in the heart of the California's Salinas Valley.
- Mee Memorial Hospital is the only hospital serving Southern Monterey County and is a full-service, not-for-profit organization.
- 24 hours of physician coverage.
- EmCare is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through EmCare.
- It is approximately 145 miles south of San Francisco, 105 miles south of San Jose, and 50 miles north of Paso Robles.
- IC Status.
- Quality care.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- We are searching for Board Certified Physicians for our Emergency Department in King City, CA.
- Quality of Life.
- Each EmCare practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Quality people.
- It is a 119-bed facility serving a population of over 50,000 residents and businesses.
- The city's economic base is largely dependent upon agriculture.
- Known for its unique structure, EmCare develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- 6 beds and 10k annual patient volume.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- EmCare is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- EmCare. Making Healthcare Work Better.
- Guaranteed hourly rate.
- EmCare is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Candidates considering a career within the EmCare family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Acls and Pals required if not Board Certified in Emergency Medicine.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago
by Envision Physician Services