Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Wednesday · November 22, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $100,000.
This permanent emergency medicine job (King City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Guaranteed hourly rate.
- Mee Memorial Hospital is the only hospital serving Southern Monterey County and is a full-service, not-for-profit organization.
- Acls and Pals required if not Board Certified in Emergency Medicine.
- 24 hours of physician coverage.
- IC Status.
- 24-hour radiology, CT, and EKG.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Each EmCare practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- EmCare is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- EmCare is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- EmCare is a national physician-led practice management company.
- It is approximately 145 miles south of San Francisco, 105 miles south of San Jose, and 50 miles north of Paso Robles.
- EmCare. Making Healthcare Work Better.
- We are searching for Board Certified Physicians for our Emergency Department in King City, CA.
- Quality people.
- The city's economic base is largely dependent upon agriculture.
- 6 beds and 10k annual patient volume.
- Quality of Life.
- Candidates considering a career within the EmCare family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- It is a 119-bed facility serving a population of over 50,000 residents and businesses.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through EmCare.
- King City is situated on Highway 101 in South Monterey County in the heart of the California's Salinas Valley.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Quality care.
- Known for its unique structure, EmCare develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- We will consider Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, or Internal Medicine physicians for this position.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services