Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · October 21, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $100,000.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Fort Bragg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The city lights are bright stars in a black sky.
- Physician Benefits.
- Medical consultants are available on-.
- This state of-the-art 8-bed ED sees an average of 9,200 patients annually.
- Current Acls certification (Atls and Pals also preferred).
- The water clean and clear.
- It is also a place where secluded beaches, walks to waterfalls, dog parks, and horseback beach rides thrive.
- "A" rated malpractice insurance.
- 9,200 Annual ED Volume.
- Mendocino Coast District Hospital (Mcdh) is a Jcaho accredited medical facility serving a district which encompasses the coastal corridor from Elk to Westport in Mendocino County.
- EmCare has started a new practice in Fort Bragg, CA at Mendocino Coast District Hospital and we are looking for physicians to join our team.
- In this tiny coastal town 150 miles north of San Francisco, you'll find the roar of city traffic is replaced by the soothing sound of ocean waves.
- Mendocino Coast District Hospital is located in Fort Bragg, CA on the beautiful California coast and offers a wide variety of recreational activities including kayaking, surfing, fishing, and whale watching.
- The shifts are 10 hours days, 14 hours nights or a 24 hour shift.
- If it's redwoods you want to see, then Fort Bragg is the place to be.
- Like many small towns, the things you love to do are a short walk or 5-minute drive.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Emergency Medicine.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- Mcdh is a 25 bed critical care facility.
- Emergency Department features.
- The air is fresh.
- Independent Contractor status.
- This beautiful and tranquil city is great for those who enjoy nature and the outdoors.
- Mcdh is the "sole provider" of hospital services for the region, providing emergency and primary care, and assisting with preventive and rehabilitation services.
- Whales live here year-around.
- Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, or Internal Medicine specialties accepted.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago
by Envision Physician Services