Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Wednesday · November 22, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $100,000.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Fort Bragg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Whales live here year-around.
- If it's redwoods you want to see, then Fort Bragg is the place to be.
- The water clean and clear.
- Like many small towns, the things you love to do are a short walk or 5-minute drive.
- "A" rated malpractice insurance.
- It is also a place where secluded beaches, walks to waterfalls, dog parks, and horseback beach rides thrive.
- Current Acls certification (Atls and Pals also preferred).
- The air is fresh.
- Physician Benefits.
- This state of-the-art 8-bed ED sees an average of 9,200 patients annually.
- Mcdh is a 25 bed critical care facility.
- Mendocino Coast District Hospital (Mcdh) is a Jcaho accredited medical facility serving a district which encompasses the coastal corridor from Elk to Westport in Mendocino County.
- Emergency Department features.
- EmCare has started a new practice in Fort Bragg, CA at Mendocino Coast District Hospital and we are looking for physicians to join our team.
- Mendocino Coast District Hospital is located in Fort Bragg, CA on the beautiful California coast and offers a wide variety of recreational activities including kayaking, surfing, fishing, and whale watching.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Emergency Medicine.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- The city lights are bright stars in a black sky.
- Medical consultants are available on-.
- This beautiful and tranquil city is great for those who enjoy nature and the outdoors.
- 9,200 Annual ED Volume.
- Mcdh is the "sole provider" of hospital services for the region, providing emergency and primary care, and assisting with preventive and rehabilitation services.
- The shifts are 10 hours days, 14 hours nights or a 24 hour shift.
- Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, or Internal Medicine specialties accepted.
- In this tiny coastal town 150 miles north of San Francisco, you'll find the roar of city traffic is replaced by the soothing sound of ocean waves.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services