Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Saturday · September 23, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $100,000.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Willows) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Willows is the home of several wonderful places to visit such as the Thunderhill Racetrack west of town, Sacramento Wildlife Refuge south of town, and some very nice parks in town.
- Department Physicians for opportunities in Willows, CA.
- All with great recreational activities and fun for all ages.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Emergency Medicine.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Current Acls certification (Atls and Pals also preferred).
- It is a small, friendly community with a lot to offer both the people who reside there as well as those visiting or just passing through.
- Each EmCare practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Quality of Life.
- We are seeking Emergency.
- Glenn Medical Center in Willows, California, is a Critical Access Hospital offering inpatient, outpatient and rural health clinic services.
- Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, or Internal Medicine specialties accepted.
- EmCare is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- The Stony Gorge is a beautiful reservoir just a short drive up into the mountains west of town.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through EmCare.
- Annual ER visits.
- Candidates considering a career within the EmCare family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Quality people.
- EmCare is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Quality care.
- Physician Benefits.
- Known for its unique structure, EmCare develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- "A" rated malpractice insurance.
- EmCare. Making Healthcare Work Better.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- EmCare is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Willows,California is located at the northern end of the Sacramento Valley, where both Interstate 5 and "Old Hwy 99" intersect with Hwy 162.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services