Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Wednesday · November 22, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $100,000.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Willows) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, or Internal Medicine specialties accepted.
- "A" rated malpractice insurance.
- Candidates considering a career within the EmCare family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Annual ER visits.
- Quality of Life.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Emergency Medicine.
- Physician Benefits.
- Willows is the home of several wonderful places to visit such as the Thunderhill Racetrack west of town, Sacramento Wildlife Refuge south of town, and some very nice parks in town.
- EmCare. Making Healthcare Work Better.
- Known for its unique structure, EmCare develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- All with great recreational activities and fun for all ages.
- Each EmCare practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- We are seeking Emergency.
- EmCare is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Willows,California is located at the northern end of the Sacramento Valley, where both Interstate 5 and "Old Hwy 99" intersect with Hwy 162.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through EmCare.
- Quality care.
- Quality people.
- EmCare is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Independent Contractor status.
- EmCare is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Glenn Medical Center in Willows, California, is a Critical Access Hospital offering inpatient, outpatient and rural health clinic services.
- The Stony Gorge is a beautiful reservoir just a short drive up into the mountains west of town.
- Current Acls certification (Atls and Pals also preferred).
- It is a small, friendly community with a lot to offer both the people who reside there as well as those visiting or just passing through.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Department Physicians for opportunities in Willows, CA.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services