Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Wednesday · April 25, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $100,000.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Willows) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The Stony Gorge is a beautiful reservoir just a short drive up into the mountains west of town.
- Quality people.
- Physician Benefits.
- EmCare. Making Healthcare Work Better.
- Quality care.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Emergency Medicine.
- Candidates considering a career within the EmCare family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Department Physicians for opportunities in Willows, CA.
- We are seeking Emergency.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through EmCare.
- Glenn Medical Center in Willows, California, is a Critical Access Hospital offering inpatient, outpatient and rural health clinic services.
- Willows is the home of several wonderful places to visit such as the Thunderhill Racetrack west of town, Sacramento Wildlife Refuge south of town, and some very nice parks in town.
- EmCare is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- EmCare is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- It is a small, friendly community with a lot to offer both the people who reside there as well as those visiting or just passing through.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Current Acls certification (Atls and Pals also preferred).
- Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, or Internal Medicine specialties accepted.
- Known for its unique structure, EmCare develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Willows,California is located at the northern end of the Sacramento Valley, where both Interstate 5 and "Old Hwy 99" intersect with Hwy 162.
- "A" rated malpractice insurance.
- EmCare is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Annual ER visits.
- All with great recreational activities and fun for all ages.
- Quality of Life.
- Each EmCare practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago
by Envision Physician Services