Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Saturday · September 23, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $100,000.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Mariposa) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Current Acls certification (Atls and Pals also preferred).
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- John C. Fremont Healthcare District is a general medical and surgical hospital in Mariposa, CA, with 34 beds.
- EmCare is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- EmCare is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- EmCare is a national physician-led practice management company.
- The park harbors a grand collection of waterfalls, meadows, and forests that include groves of giant sequoias, the world's largest living organism.
- Mariposa is on the edge of the most spectacular sites of the Sierra Nevada Mountains.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through EmCare.
- Yosemite National Park becomes a park of the community and embraces a spectacular tract of mountain-and-valley scenery in the Sierra Nevada, which was set aside as a national park in 1890.
- Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, or Internal Medicine specialties accepted.
- Known for its unique structure, EmCare develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Physician Benefits.
- EmCare. Making Healthcare Work Better.
- Quality people.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Emergency Medicine.
- This personal town has a unique atmosphere.
- Quality of Life.
- Department Physicians for opportunities in Mariposa, CA.
- Each EmCare practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Candidates considering a career within the EmCare family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- "A" rated malpractice insurance.
- 6,000 Annual ED Visits.
- Quality care.
- We are seeking Emergency.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services