Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Wednesday · November 22, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $100,000.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Mariposa) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- "A" rated malpractice insurance.
- EmCare is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- EmCare. Making Healthcare Work Better.
- Independent Contractor status.
- The park harbors a grand collection of waterfalls, meadows, and forests that include groves of giant sequoias, the world's largest living organism.
- Quality people.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through EmCare.
- Mariposa is on the edge of the most spectacular sites of the Sierra Nevada Mountains.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- This personal town has a unique atmosphere.
- Quality of Life.
- We are seeking Emergency.
- Known for its unique structure, EmCare develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Quality care.
- Candidates considering a career within the EmCare family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- EmCare is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, or Internal Medicine specialties accepted.
- Current Acls certification (Atls and Pals also preferred).
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Emergency Medicine.
- Yosemite National Park becomes a park of the community and embraces a spectacular tract of mountain-and-valley scenery in the Sierra Nevada, which was set aside as a national park in 1890.
- Physician Benefits.
- 6,000 Annual ED Visits.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- EmCare is a national physician-led practice management company.
- John C. Fremont Healthcare District is a general medical and surgical hospital in Mariposa, CA, with 34 beds.
- Department Physicians for opportunities in Mariposa, CA.
- Each EmCare practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services