Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · October 21, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $100,000.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Fall River Mills) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Mayers Memorial Hospital District provides general medical and surgical care for inpatient, outpatient, and emergency room patients, and participates in the Medicare and Medicaid programs.
- Current Acls certification (Atls and Pals also preferred).
- Known for its unique structure, EmCare develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, or Internal Medicine specialties accepted.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Emergency Medicine.
- Candidates considering a career within the EmCare family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Our service area also offers small craft airports, bowling, movie theaters, museums, libraries, college outreach facilities, fitness centers, fine and casual dining, and an Indian gaming casino.
- Quality people.
- "A" rated malpractice insurance.
- Spanning over 6,000 square miles, our service area is full of outdoor recreation and wilderness activities which include the world famous fly fishing on Hat Creek, boating, water skiing, hunting, camping, hiking, golfing, cross-country skiing, mountain biking, river rafting, and picnicking.
- EmCare. Making Healthcare Work Better.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- EmCare is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Quality of Life.
- Quality care.
- Physician Benefits.
- Each EmCare practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- 3,500 Annual ER visits.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- EmCare is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- EmCare is a national physician-led practice management company.
- We are seeking Emergency.
- Department Physicians for opportunities in Fall River Mills, CA.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through EmCare.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago
by Envision Physician Services