Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Wednesday · April 25, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $100,000.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Fall River Mills) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Current Acls certification (Atls and Pals also preferred).
- EmCare. Making Healthcare Work Better.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Emergency Medicine.
- 3,500 Annual ER visits.
- Mayers Memorial Hospital District provides general medical and surgical care for inpatient, outpatient, and emergency room patients, and participates in the Medicare and Medicaid programs.
- "A" rated malpractice insurance.
- Quality people.
- Each EmCare practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Quality of Life.
- Department Physicians for opportunities in Fall River Mills, CA.
- Physician Benefits.
- EmCare is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Candidates considering a career within the EmCare family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- EmCare is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through EmCare.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Quality care.
- EmCare is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Known for its unique structure, EmCare develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, or Internal Medicine specialties accepted.
- Our service area also offers small craft airports, bowling, movie theaters, museums, libraries, college outreach facilities, fitness centers, fine and casual dining, and an Indian gaming casino.
- We are seeking Emergency.
- Spanning over 6,000 square miles, our service area is full of outdoor recreation and wilderness activities which include the world famous fly fishing on Hat Creek, boating, water skiing, hunting, camping, hiking, golfing, cross-country skiing, mountain biking, river rafting, and picnicking.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago
by Envision Physician Services