Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Saturday · September 23, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $100,000.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Coalinga) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Established in 1938, Coalinga Regional is the single most important component of the health care delivery system in the City of Coalinga.
- Coalinga is a rural community nestled in the coastal mountain range of California, just 70 miles from the Pacific Coast, 10 miles West of Interstate 5 and 60 miles west of Fresno, California's 6th largest city.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through EmCare.
- Emergency Department features.
- Coalinga has an excellent school system, a medical center, and has great parks and recreation.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Emergency Medicine.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Known for its unique structure, EmCare develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- EmCare is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Quality people.
- Each EmCare practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Independent Contractor status.
- EmCare. Making Healthcare Work Better.
- Candidates considering a career within the EmCare family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- EmCare is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- "A" rated malpractice insurance.
- Quality of Life.
- Current Acls certification (Atls and Pals also preferred).
- Quality care.
- Physician Benefits.
- Department Physicians for opportunities in Coalinga, CA.
- Volume of 9,000.
- EmCare is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- We are seeking Emergency.
- Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, or Internal Medicine specialties accepted.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- Coalinga Regional Medical Center is a 114 bed, not-for-profit facility.
- 8 patient beds and an annual ED.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services