Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Wednesday · April 25, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $100,000.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Big Bear Lake) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Known for its unique structure, EmCare develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- The department is staffed 24 hours per day with an emergency department physician along with midlevel coverage on weekends and holidays.
- Quality care.
- You can never get bored seeing the fall leaves change colors, watching the snow fall in the winter, enjoying the beautiful spring flowers or soaking in the sunshine during the summer months.
- Physician Benefits.
- 11,000 Annual ER visits.
- Bear Valley Community Hospital provides services to the residents, 2nd homeowners, and visitors of Big Bear Valley who are in need of emergency medical care.
- Each EmCare practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Current Acls certification (Atls and Pals also preferred).
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Big Bear Lake is a unique mountain resort community located of Los Angeles and surrounded by the San Bernardino National Forest.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through EmCare.
- Department Physicians for opportunities in Big Bear Lake, CA.
- EmCare is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Big Bear offers 4 seasons to enjoy year round.
- We are seeking Emergency.
- EmCare is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Emergency Medicine.
- The Emergency Department is a seven bed patient treatment area providing initial evaluations and treatment to pediatric, adult, and geriatric patients.
- Quality of Life.
- EmCare is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Candidates considering a career within the EmCare family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- "A" rated malpractice insurance.
- Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, or Internal Medicine specialties accepted.
- EmCare. Making Healthcare Work Better.
- The community is full of recreational opportunities such as fishing, water sports, hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding, tours and winter sports.
- Quality people.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago
by Envision Physician Services