Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · June 24, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $100,000.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Big Bear Lake) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through EmCare.
- Known for its unique structure, EmCare develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, or Internal Medicine specialties accepted.
- Quality of Life.
- Physician Benefits.
- Candidates considering a career within the EmCare family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- EmCare is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Quality care.
- Bear Valley Community Hospital provides services to the residents, 2nd homeowners, and visitors of Big Bear Valley who are in need of emergency medical care.
- You can never get bored seeing the fall leaves change colors, watching the snow fall in the winter, enjoying the beautiful spring flowers or soaking in the sunshine during the summer months.
- Department Physicians for opportunities in Big Bear Lake, CA.
- The community is full of recreational opportunities such as fishing, water sports, hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding, tours and winter sports.
- EmCare. Making Healthcare Work Better.
- Each EmCare practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Big Bear Lake is a unique mountain resort community located of Los Angeles and surrounded by the San Bernardino National Forest.
- EmCare is a national physician-led practice management company.
- "A" rated malpractice insurance.
- 11,000 Annual ER visits.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- The department is staffed 24 hours per day with an emergency department physician along with midlevel coverage on weekends and holidays.
- We are seeking Emergency.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- Current Acls certification (Atls and Pals also preferred).
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Emergency Medicine.
- The Emergency Department is a seven bed patient treatment area providing initial evaluations and treatment to pediatric, adult, and geriatric patients.
- EmCare is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Big Bear offers 4 seasons to enjoy year round.
- Quality people.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services