Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Saturday · September 23, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Apple Valley ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- St. Joseph Health-St.
- Known as the "High Desert," Apple Valley is strategically located 95 miles northeast of the Los Angeles metropolitan area, 140 miles north of San Diego, and 185 miles south of Las Vegas.
- CEP America: where your voice counts.
- Current state license a plus.
- Seeking Board Eligible/Certified Emergency Medicine physicians.
- The hospital has a close-knit physician group and sees a variety of patient types and acuity levels while maintaining high patient satisfaction scores.
- Dramatic landscapes, exquisite sunsets, and moderate temperatures throughout the year.
- Up to $50,000 sign-on bonus available for qualified candidates.
- Full time opportunity available.
- Mary - Apple Valley, California.
- A 189-bed hospital with a Level III Trauma Center and a 19-bed Emergency Department that sees 79,000 annual ED patient visits.
- We are a physician partnership dedicated to providing the best practice locations and management support for physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners.
- Large variety of restaurants, cuisine, shopping, cultural activities and entertainment.
- New Heart Center includes state-of-the-art cardiac facilities.
This perm job opening was posted
7 weeks ago
by CEP America