Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Saturday · September 23, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This locum tenen pays $180 per hour.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Santa Ana) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- All available travel reimbursements.
- Multiple On.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- 7am and 7pm shifts.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- 30 Day Credentialing.
- BC/BE EM, IM or FM.
- In-house credentialing assistance.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- DEA, Acls, Pals Required.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
This locum job opening was posted
9 days ago
by KPG Healthcare.