Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Saturday · September 23, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (San Andreas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 13,000 Volume.
- Quality people.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- ED Physicians Needed Asap at Mark Twain Medical Center, San Andreas, CA!
- With more than 12,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, EmCare is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Here, mountain sports, gold rush history and architecture combine with charming downtown shopping and casual culinary excellence.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Pals and Acls Required.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Ranging in altitude from close to sea level in the foothills to more than 8,000-feet at the Sierra crest, Calaveras boasts such diverse ecological and geological landscapes that it's possible to ski in the morning and play a round of golf in the afternoon.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- It's up to every individual to make sure humankindness is what people expect to receive when they come to Mark Twain, and the standard they expect from one another.
- EMR- Meditech.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- It's about staying true to the meaning of these five core values: Dignity, Collaboration, Justice, Stewardship and Excellence.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- The mission of Mark Twain Medical Center is to improve the health of the greater community by providing quality health care services, exceeding the expectations of those they serve.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Quality care.
- 8 Beds.
- In the midst of California's charming Gold Country and spectacular High Sierra is Calaveras County.
- Quality of Life.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- At Mark Twain Medical Center, living their values means putting their passion into action every day.
- EmCare is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Add to the mix the inspired winemaking and thriving arts and entertainment and the combination makes for a fantastic family adventure destination.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services