Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · October 21, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Waimea) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are looking for Board Eligible/Board Certified Emergency Medicine physicians who desire more in their practice and are looking to experience the natural surroundings of living and working on the islands.
- Generous Scheduling Allowing for More Play Time on the Island!
- 14 Year Average Individual Tenure Within Group.
- We are an independent, democratic and physician-owned group founded to provide the highest quality of emergency medical care throughout the islands.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Waimea, HI.
- You'll enjoy great benefits including fair and flexible scheduling.
- Hawaii Emergency Physicians Associated (Hepa) is the oldest and longest-standing ED physician group in Hawaii.
- In total, we cover 9 different facilities on 4 different Islands throughout the state.
- The island's laid-back atmosphere and rich culture throughout its towns make Kauai truly timeless.
- Kauai is known for its emerald valleys, sharp mountain spires, tropical rainforests and cascading waterfalls.
- 10 Month Work Schedule.
- Full Complement of Benefits - CME Allowance.
- Apply Now!
- Employed with Partnership Availability.
- Kauai, also known as the "Garden Isle", is the oldest and northernmost island in the state.
- 40,000 Sign-on Bonus Offered.
- It has some of the most unique geographical, natural beauty of any island on earth.
- A true partnership opportunity that lets you invest in your future and builds your nest egg.
- Generous Employer Retirement Contribution.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago