Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Friday · May 24, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Waimea) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Generous Scheduling Allowing for More Play Time on the Island!
- Generous Employer Retirement Contribution.
- Employed with Partnership Availability.
- We are an independent, democratic and physician-owned group founded to provide the highest quality of emergency medical care throughout the islands.
- The island's laid-back atmosphere and rich culture throughout its towns make Kauai truly timeless.
- In total, we cover 9 different facilities on 4 different Islands throughout the state.
- We are looking for Board Eligible/Board Certified Emergency Medicine physicians who desire more in their practice and are looking to experience the natural surroundings of living and working on the islands.
- A true partnership opportunity that lets you invest in your future and builds your nest egg.
- 10 Month Work Schedule.
- You'll enjoy great benefits including fair and flexible scheduling.
- 40,000 Sign-on Bonus Offered.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Waimea, HI.
- Hawaii Emergency Physicians Associated (Hepa) is the oldest and longest-standing ED physician group in Hawaii.
- Full Complement of Benefits - CME Allowance.
- Kauai is known for its emerald valleys, sharp mountain spires, tropical rainforests and cascading waterfalls.
- Apply Now!
- 14 Year Average Individual Tenure Within Group.
- Kauai, also known as the "Garden Isle", is the oldest and northernmost island in the state.
- It has some of the most unique geographical, natural beauty of any island on earth.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 21.