Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Saturday · September 23, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources has opportunities for full-time and part-time Emergency Medicine Physicians to work in Long Beach, California at the Veterans Affairs Medical Center as a civilian contractor.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine - Abem or Aboem.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in California.
- Most common diagnosis/symptoms at the Long Beach VA are Back Pain, Chest Pain, URI, Copd, and Shortness of breath.
- Flexible schedule, work anywhere between 3-12 shifts per month.
- Any active state license.
- Shifts are 8 and 10 hours leading to better work/life balance.
- Must be available for some nights.
- Very low Acuity, this is not a trauma center.
- Established in 1988, Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) has earned a solid reputation in the health care industry.
- These permanent civilian contracted medical professional experience a unique medical environment, working among the very best medical professionals, and caring for our military family.
- SHR is Jcaho certified and dedicates itself exclusively to supplying a broad spectrum of medical professionals, LPNs, CNAs, Registered Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants and Physicians, for Military Treatment Facilities (MTF) located in the United States.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago