Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Saturday · September 23, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (San Leandro ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- In the right medical environment you can really focus your attention where you want it to be-on patient care and outcomes.
- Because when you and your practice succeed, we all succeed.
- You'll have access to our national network of physician partners who thrive on collaboration and take a vested interest in your success.
- As a CEP Partner, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
- San Leandro Hospital - San Leandro, California.
- The 12-bed ED sees 26,000 annual patient visits.
- Be The Emergency Physician You Are Meant To Be.
- The proximity to the surrounding Bay Area allows San Leandro citizens easy access to many attractions such as San Francisco's infamous Fisherman's Wharf, Paramount's Great America Theme Park, and the Alcatraz Island Tour.
- When you're ready to build your career, we support you with unique leadership training and other fellowship and educational opportunities.
- The beautiful Monarch Bay Golf club, the vibrant Farmers' Market in Downtown, San Leandro Marina shoreline trail, and more.
- CEP America Locations: CEP America provides staffing solutions in over 250 practices across the country.
- Quiet, well defined neighborhoods full of unique older houses on tree-lined streets.
- Join the CEP America Team. When you join the physician partnership at CEP America-one of the leading multispecialty medical groups in the United States-you become an equal and valued partner, with the potential to make contributions that get noticed.
- If you're looking for a medical partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a great life-. Come grow with us!
- We know that when we work together as an integrated, multispecialty healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in.
- Seeking BE/BC Emergency Medicine physicians.
- The hospital is part of the Eden Medical Center Family and is a not-for-profit community hospital.
- Current state license is a plus.
- The facility is located in the heart of San Leandro and serves the Central Alameda County population.
- Within the city, there are numerous amenities you can enjoy.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago
by CEP America