Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Saturday · September 23, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Oxnard) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- In the right medical environment you can really focus your attention where you want it to be-on patient care and outcomes.
- The Practice - A Dual-Hospital System.
- St. John's Regional Medical Center - Oxnard, California.
- We know that when we work together as an integrated, multispecialty healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in.
- A designated Stemi receiving center providing prompt, leading edge treatment to heart attack patients within 90 minutes or less.
- Community hospital with 81 acute-care beds and a 99-bed extended care unit with the only hyperbaric medicine unit in West Ventura County.
- You'll have access to our national network of physician partners who thrive on collaboration and take a vested interest in your success.
- Sunny, Mediterranean-like climate perfect for enjoying a wide variety of outdoor recreation and attractions all year.
- Other specialty services include diagnostic imaging, neonatal intensive care unit (Nicu), radiology oncology, rehabilitation and therapy, maternity and birthing, a spine center, palliative and end-of-life care, and cardiac services.
- As a CEP Partner, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
- Seeking BE/BC Emergency Medicine physicians.
- When you're ready to build your career, we support you with unique leadership training and other fellowship and educational opportunities.
- Breathtaking sunsets, vistas, and white sandy beaches along the Pacific Ocean.
- Join the CEP America Team. When you join the physician partnership at CEP America-one of the leading multispecialty medical groups in the United States-you become an equal and valued partner, with the potential to make contributions that get noticed.
- Because when you and your practice succeed, we all succeed.
- An unspoiled, clean, and safe environment with friendly neighbors and excellent schools.
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital - Camarillo, California.
- If you're looking for a medical partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a great life-. Come grow with us!
- Be the Emergency Physician You Are Meant to Be.
- 265-bed hospital with a 23-bed acute rehabilitation center.
- Current state license a plus.
- CEP America Locations: CEP America provides staffing solutions in over 250 practices across the country.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago
by CEP America