Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · December 14, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (San Jose) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- If you're looking for a medical partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a great life-. Come grow with us!
- Regional Medical Center - San Jose, California.
- Because when you and your practice succeed, we all succeed.
- We know that when we work together as an integrated, multispecialty healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in.
- In the right medical environment you can really focus your attention where you want it to be-on patient care and outcomes.
- You'll have access to our national network of physician partners who thrive on collaboration and take a vested interest in your success.
- CEP America Locations: CEP America provides staffing solutions in over 250 practices across the country.
- Be the Emergency Physician You Are Meant to Be.
- Full time opportunity available.
- New grads accepted.
- Join the CEP America Team. When you join the physician partnership at CEP America-one of the leading multispecialty medical groups in the United States-you become an equal and valued partner, with the potential to make contributions that get noticed.
- As a CEP Partner, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
- A great place to raise a family with access to high ranking public and charter schools.
- When you're ready to build your career, we support you with unique leadership training and other fellowship and educational opportunities.
- Sunshine year round - with temperatures averaging 300 days ranging from January's 50s to July's 70s.
- The Emergency Department, a comprehensive Level II trauma center, consists of 39 beds, sees 70,000+ annual patient visits, and is staffed 24 hours daily.
- Current state license a plus.
- Regional Medical Center of San Jose is part of the area's first network of accredited Chest Pain Centers, a Joint Commission-accredited stroke center, and the only Bay Area helipad certified by the Coast Guard for Blackhawk-grade air ambulance landing.
- The diversity and facilities of a metropolitan city with a full spectrum of arts and entertainment, family-friendly attractions, festivals, museums, tastings to five-star restaurants, and sport venues to enjoy hockey, wrestling, soccer, and many more.
- Recognized by the Joint Commission as one of the nation's Top Performers on Key Quality Measures in 2011 and 2012.
- Seeking Board Eligible/Certified Emergency Medicine physicians.
This perm job opening was posted
8 weeks ago
by CEP America