Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · December 14, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Garden Grove) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- CEP America Locations: CEP America provides staffing solutions in over 250 practices across the country.
- In the right medical environment you can really focus your attention where you want it to be-on patient care and outcomes.
- Garden Grove is a vibrantly progressive and growing city location just south of Los Angeles in Orange County, California.
- A 167-bed acute care medical facility with a 16-bed Emergency Department that sees 26,100 annual ED patient visits.
- Garden Grove Hospital and Medical Center - Garden Grove, California.
- You'll have access to our national network of physician partners who thrive on collaboration and take a vested interest in your success.
- We know that when we work together as an integrated, multispecialty healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in.
- Seeking experienced BE/BC Emergency Medicine physicians.
- When you're ready to build your career, we support you with unique leadership training and other fellowship and educational opportunities.
- Friendly, spirited, and balanced community rich in diversity and known for having some of the best and safest schools in the county.
- Fully accredited by the Joint Commission, a Top 40 Hospital in the nation for systems and patient safety, and has also met 100 percent of their Core Measures.
- Other hospital services include: a medical/surgical unit, intensive care unit, maternity unit, diagnostic services including an MRI center, and Inpatient and Outpatient services.
- If you're looking for a medical partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a great life-. Come grow with us!
- Conveniently located one mile from Disneyland, seven miles from Knott's Berry Farm, and nine miles from local beaches.
- Join the CEP America Team. When you join the physician partnership at CEP America-one of the leading multispecialty medical groups in the United States-you become an equal and valued partner, with the potential to make contributions that get noticed.
- Current state license a plus.
- Be the Emergency Physician You Are Meant to Be.
- Because when you and your practice succeed, we all succeed.
- As a CEP Partner, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
- Part time opportunity available.
This perm job opening was posted
8 weeks ago
by CEP America