Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · December 14, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (San Bernardino) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Moderate temperatures make the city a great place for year-round outdoor sports and activities.
- Be the Emergency Physician You Are Meant to Be.
- When you're ready to build your career, we support you with unique leadership training and other fellowship and educational opportunities.
- Seeking experienced BE/BC Emergency Medicine physicians OR non-EM boarded physicians with 4+ years of EM experience.
- Located in the heart of southern California and nestled at the base of local mountain resorts Lake Arrowhead and Big Bear.
- We know that when we work together as an integrated, multispecialty healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in.
- If you're looking for a medical partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a great life-. Come grow with us!
- As a CEP Partner, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
- Join the CEP America Team. When you join the physician partnership at CEP America-one of the leading multispecialty medical groups in the United States-you become an equal and valued partner, with the potential to make contributions that get noticed.
- In the right medical environment you can really focus your attention where you want it to be-on patient care and outcomes.
- Because when you and your practice succeed, we all succeed.
- Current state license a plus.
- You'll have access to our national network of physician partners who thrive on collaboration and take a vested interest in your success.
- A non-profit, 343-bed, full service hospital with a 14-bed Emergency Department that sees 62,000 annual ED patient visits.
- Community Hospital of San Bernardino - San Bernardino, California.
- CEP America Locations: CEP America provides staffing solutions in over 250 practices across the country.
- Up to $50,000 sign-on bonus available for qualified candidates.
- Recipient of Five-Star Awards in numerous patient care categories, ranked among the top 15 percent of hospitals nationwide, and is one of the 100 Best Hospitals for Critical Care according to Healthgrades in 2013.
- Large variety of restaurants, cuisine, shopping, cultural activities and entertainment.
- Other services include acute inpatient and outpatient care, obstetrics and pediatrics, home health, behavioral health services, emergency and neurological care, and more.
This perm job opening was posted
8 weeks ago
by CEP America