Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · August 16, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Tehachapi) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Quality care.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Tehachapi is just 40 miles from Bakersfield and 45 miles from Lancaster.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- The hospital is working towards a level IV Trauma Center status.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- In town, the Tehachapi Depot Railroad Museum has antiques including railroad tools and signs.
- The city is located in the Tehachapi Mountains between the San Joaquin Valley and the Mojave Desert.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Quality of Life.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Quality people.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- The Emergency Department has seven treatment and evaluation stations, three of which are trauma beds.
- 12-hours Shifts.
- From the Northwest viewpoint you can see the Tehachapi Loop, a long spiral section of railway track.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- We will consider Board Certified or Board Eligible Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physicians for this opportunity.
- The museum tells the story of the city's early settlers and includes natural history exhibits.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- 12,500 Annual Volume.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- We are seeking experienced Emergency Medicine Physicians for Tehachapi, CA.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services