Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Wednesday · February 21, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen job opening (Los Angeles) is for an urgent care clinic.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Comfortable with multi-layer lacerations, fracture stabilization, and IV Med Administration, etc.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Must be Board Certified in Emergency Medicine.
- Premium hourly rates for 6-12 + shifts per month.
- Seeing approx.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Other options are 9a-3p / 3p-9p.
- Quick, easy and fast credentialing time, 7-10 days.
- Non-life threatening EM cases and procedures.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Multiple locations - will have a "home" clinic but may schedule at others.
- 3 patients per hour.
- Seeing all ages, but majority of patients will be 18 and up.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Preferred hours are 9a-9p.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- Patient demographic is diverse.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- In-house credentialing assistance.
This locum job opening was posted
5 days ago
by KPG Healthcare.