Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · December 14, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (West Covina) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- When you're ready to build your career, we support you with unique leadership training and other fellowship and educational opportunities.
- Annual ED volume of 59,000+ with an admit rate of 16%.
- Be the Emergency Physician You Are Meant to Be.
- In the right medical environment you can really focus your attention where you want it to be-on patient care and outcomes.
- As a CEP Partner, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
- Join the CEP America Team. When you join the physician partnership at CEP America-one of the leading multispecialty medical groups in the United States-you become an equal and valued partner, with the potential to make contributions that get noticed.
- Seeking BE/BC Emergency Medicine Physicians.
- You'll have access to our national network of physician partners who thrive on collaboration and take a vested interest in your success.
- Just an hour away from all the best attractions of Southern California - Disneyland, beaches, Hollywood and more!
- We know that when we work together as an integrated, multispecialty healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in.
- Renowned for its family-centered maternity services and level Iiib Newborn ICU.
- Annual ED of 28,000+ with an admit rate of 13%.
- Friendly community and a great place to raise a family.
- Annual ED of 22,000+ with an admit rate of 26%.
- If you're looking for a medical partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a great life-. Come grow with us!
- CEP America Locations: CEP America provides staffing solutions in over 250 practices across the country.
- Specializes in cardiac care, offers the only open-heart surgery program in East San Gabriel Valley, and is a designated Stemi receiving center.
- Offers a blend of acute care and specialty services, including an Outpatient Diabetes Education Program recognized by the American Diabetes Association as a center of excellence.
- Inter-Community Hospital - Covina, CA.
- Queen of the Valley Hospital - West Covina, CA.
- The Practice - A Global System.
- Because when you and your practice succeed, we all succeed.
- Current state license a plus.
- Beautiful weather that remains mild all year long.
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital - Glendora, CA.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by CEP America