Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Wednesday · February 21, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This locum tenen pays $100 per hour.
This locum tenen job opening (Orange County) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- New grads are okay.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- DEA, BLS, Acls required.
- All available travel reimbursements.
- Opportunities on the Beach Side of Southern California are rare- Don't pass up an opportunity to service Orange County and Southern Los Angeles residents at a schedule this flexible!
- Seeing all ages.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Basic Urgent Care duties.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- BC FM, EM or IM.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Weekday night shifts & Weekend day shifts.
- In-house credentialing assistance.
This locum job opening was posted
5 days ago
by KPG Healthcare.