Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · December 14, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Hayward) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- CEP America Locations: CEP America provides staffing solutions in over 250 practices across the country.
- A 175-bed hospital with a 27-bed Emergency Department that sees 40,000+ annual ED patient visits.
- Join the CEP America Team. When you join the physician partnership at CEP America-one of the leading multispecialty medical groups in the United States-you become an equal and valued partner, with the potential to make contributions that get noticed.
- Centrally located to all the attractions that the San Francisco Bay Area has to offer.
- Seeking BC/BE Emergency Medicine physicians with an active California license.
- The diversity and facilities of a metropolitan city with a full access to spectrum of arts and entertainment, family-friendly attractions, festivals, museums, tastings to five-star restaurants, and sport venues to enjoy hockey, wrestling, soccer, and many more!
- Because when you and your practice succeed, we all succeed.
- As a CEP Partner, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
- When you're ready to build your career, we support you with unique leadership training and other fellowship and educational opportunities.
- A great place to raise a family with access to high ranking public and charter schools.
- Has a new interventional catheterization lab and an excellent in-house Hospitalist program 24/7.
- You'll have access to our national network of physician partners who thrive on collaboration and take a vested interest in your success.
- St. Rose Hospital - Hayward, California.
- In the right medical environment you can really focus your attention where you want it to be-on patient care and outcomes.
- We know that when we work together as an integrated, multispecialty healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in.
- If you're looking for a medical partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a great life-. Come grow with us!
- Recipient of the Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval Award and is also a designated Cardiac Receiving Center.
- Be the Emergency Physician You Are Meant to Be.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago
by CEP America