Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Monday · January 22, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- You will be impressed with what you find here.
- Bonuses are also available and attainable.
- 40 bed ER.
- Comp is $122K/yr for Director duties.
- Good 24/7 physician coverage w/maximum of 4 during daytime.
- 40% admit rate.
- See an average of 2 pts/hour.
- Community has good housing choices, a reasonable cost of living for California, and strong public and private school options.
- Comp established at $40 per wRVU.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Santa Rosa, CA.
- Compensation for F/T ED coverage starts at $320K + benefits (approx.
- Despite the recent fires that destroyed many homes and businesses, the majority of the community is intact and the need for high quality medical care continues to grow.
- Work 15-20 hrs / month as Director.
- This large multi-specialty clinic is home to a busy Emergency Medicine department and the search has begun for a Medical Director of EM.
- Less Than 50 Miles From SAN Francisco is the location of this fine community of Santa Rosa, in northern California.
- The clinic has an intense search underway for an Emergency Medicine Director to guide the further development of their services.
- Work 7-10 shifts/mo as an EM physician.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago