Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Monday · January 22, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Colton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- If you're looking for a medical partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a great life-. Come grow with us!
- CEP America also staffs the neurology group and scribe program - providing care across the continuum to deliver a coordinated acute care experience for every patient.
- We know that when we work together as an integrated, multispecialty healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in.
- A teaching hospital with both an established in-house EM Residency Program and an established in-house Empa training program.
- Ultrasound or EMS training preferred.
- Seeking Board Certified/Eligible Emergency Medicine physicians interested in Clinical Faculty.
- Backup specialties include neurosurgeons, surgeons, neonatologists, and more with 24/7 on-site coverage.
- Explore the great outdoors: hiking, biking, golfing, swimming, and more!
- As a CEP Partner, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
- You'll have access to our national network of physician partners who thrive on collaboration and take a vested interest in your success.
- When you're ready to build your career, we support you with unique leadership training and other fellowship and educational opportunities.
- Because when you and your practice succeed, we all succeed.
- Arrowhead Regional Medical Center - Colton, California.
- Join the CEP America Team. When you join the physician partnership at CEP America-one of the leading multispecialty medical groups in the United States-you become an equal and valued partner, with the potential to make contributions that get noticed.
- CEP America Locations: CEP America provides staffing solutions in over 250 practices across the country.
- In the right medical environment you can really focus your attention where you want it to be-on patient care and outcomes.
- Be the Emergency Physician You Are Meant to Be.
- Guaranteed blue skies and sunshine year-round.
- The facility is a Level II Trauma Center with a 50-bed Emergency Department that sees 100,000+ annual ED patient visits.
- Relax, Rejuvenate, and Play-spas, casinos, nightclubs, restaurants, boutiques, art galleries.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by CEP America