Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Monday · January 22, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (San Francisco) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Current state license a plus.
- If you're looking for a medical partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a great life-. Come grow with us!
- When you're ready to build your career, we support you with unique leadership training and other fellowship and educational opportunities.
- Efficient transportation system, diverse neighborhoods, and plentiful parks make San Francisco a very livable city with year-round outdoor activities.
- For the more adventurous, the regions surrounding San Francisco extend the possibilities with driving distance to Sierra Nevadas, nearby beaches and lakes, the Napa Valley, Muir Woods, and more!
- In the right medical environment you can really focus your attention where you want it to be-on patient care and outcomes.
- You'll have access to our national network of physician partners who thrive on collaboration and take a vested interest in your success.
- Join the CEP America Team. When you join the physician partnership at CEP America-one of the leading multispecialty medical groups in the United States-you become an equal and valued partner, with the potential to make contributions that get noticed.
- Because when you and your practice succeed, we all succeed.
- A fully accredited teaching hospital with a 22-bed Emergency Department that sees 18,800 annual ED patient visits.
- As a CEP Partner, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
- We know that when we work together as an integrated, multispecialty healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in.
- Enjoy unrivaled attractions, renowned museums, and extraordinary dining.
- The ED's collaboration with Cardiology has allowed St. Mary's to be designated as a certified primary stroke center since 2009.
- Seeking Emergency Medicine physicians.
- CEP America Locations: CEP America provides staffing solutions in over 250 practices across the country.
- Be the Emergency Physician You Are Meant to Be.
- Adjacent to Richmond, Golden Gate Park, and Haight/Ashbury districts in San Francisco, the ED cares for a diverse patient population in an urban setting.
- St. Mary's Medical Center - San Francisco, California.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by CEP America