Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Monday · January 22, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Riverside) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- If you're looking for a medical partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a great life-. Come grow with us!
- Friendly and wholesome place to work and raise a family.
- As a CEP Partner, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
- Full time opportunity available.
- The facility is a 373-bed Acute Care hospital with a busy Level II Trauma Center.
- Join the CEP America Team. When you join the physician partnership at CEP America-one of the leading multispecialty medical groups in the United States-you become an equal and valued partner, with the potential to make contributions that get noticed.
- Riverside Community Hospital - Riverside, California.
- Because when you and your practice succeed, we all succeed.
- Be the Emergency Physician You Are Meant to Be.
- An impressive local dining scene where you'll find restaurants that change their menu nearly every time you visit, chefs that prepare your steak table-side, and outdoor settings featuring lush gardens and Spanish architecture.
- You'll have access to our national network of physician partners who thrive on collaboration and take a vested interest in your success.
- We know that when we work together as an integrated, multispecialty healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in.
- In the right medical environment you can really focus your attention where you want it to be-on patient care and outcomes.
- A wide variety of attractions ranging from fascinating museums, art galleries and historic landmarks to one-of-a-kind outdoor adventure, spas and a lively downtown.
- CEP America Locations: CEP America provides staffing solutions in over 250 practices across the country.
- The 50-bed Emergency Department sees 104,000 annual ED patient visits and has a 20% admit rate.
- Current state license a plus.
- Seeking experienced BE/BC Emergency Medicine physicians.
- The hospital is an Accredited Chest Pain Center, a Riverside County designated Stemi Receiving Center, and is equipped with a new helistop to provide high-speed access to the hospital.
- When you're ready to build your career, we support you with unique leadership training and other fellowship and educational opportunities.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by CEP America