Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Monday · January 22, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Medical Directors and Associate Medical Directors receive an additional stipend based on patient volume.
- Current Atls, Acls and Pals certification.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine (Abem or Aobem).
- Site Medical Director.
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center.
- Physicians also enjoy the benefit of becoming a shareholder after 150 hours worked which allows them to be actively involved in the governance of the company.
- And productive membership on ED and/or hospital committees.
- Nhmc provides treatment to over 66,000 patients annually.
- In addition to a full complement of shifts, the Medical Director will work closely with the hospital administration in support of VEP's agenda of high quality, efficient, and compassionate care.
- VEP provides independent contractors with flexible schedules, and paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- The Northridge Hospital Medical Center (Nhmc) Emergency Department is one of only two in the San Fernando Valley that is certified as a trauma center.
- As a paramedic base station, the trauma care team provides critical care 24 hours a day and are the only Pediatric Trauma Center in the San Fernando Valley.
- Cerner EHR.
- Night APC shift is supported by scribe services.
- Full complement of back-up.
- We are looking for an exceptional Emergency Medicine Physician to become the Medical Director at the site.
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center is located in the Northridge neighborhood of Los Angeles in the San Fernando Valley.
- Bedside ultrasound.
- Shareholders have the option of participating in VEP's 401(k) plan and short-term & long-term disability plans.
- It is the home of California State University Northridge, as well as eleven public and private schools.
- Quality improvement, patient satisfaction, productivity, scheduling, etc.
- DEA License with California registration.
- California Medical License.
- Physicians are independent contractors and are given base rates with the opportunity to earn productivity pay at specific sites.
- Nearly all physician shifts are supported with Scribe serves.
- Sheltered by the Santa Susana Mountains, Northridge is a short 30 minute drive from both Downtown Los Angeles and the Santa Monica State Beach, and only 15 minutes from the Getty Museum.
- The ED currently has 44 hours of physician coverage and 24 hours of Advanced Practice Physicians (APC) coverage daily.
- The successful candidate should have significant experience and involvement in ED administrative activities (e.
- Northridge, California.
- There are 42 beds in the main Emergency Department and 8 Fast Track beds.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Northridge, CA.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago