Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Monday · January 22, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Brawley) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- San Diego has glorious sunshine all year, warm breezes, and beautiful beaches are trademark San Diego qualities.
- Pioneers Memorial Healthcare District - Brawley, California.
- When you're ready to build your career, we support you with unique leadership training and other fellowship and educational opportunities.
- Designated level III trauma center and a 107-bed acute care facility with a 16-bed Emergency Department that sees over 42,000 patients each year.
- CEP America Locations: CEP America provides staffing solutions in over 250 practices across the country.
- Join the CEP America Team. When you join the physician partnership at CEP America-one of the leading multispecialty medical groups in the United States-you become an equal and valued partner, with the potential to make contributions that get noticed.
- Physicians work in shift clusters - shifts are batched together and physicians stay overnight for 2-3 days in the on-site housing accommodations provided by CEP.
- Current state license is a plus.
- You'll have access to our national network of physician partners who thrive on collaboration and take a vested interest in your success.
- Academic environment with 4 residency programs rotating through.
- Be the Emergency Physician You Are Meant to Be.
- If you're looking for a medical partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a great life-. Come grow with us!
- Because when you and your practice succeed, we all succeed.
- Physicians typically reside in the costal San Diego Region and commute into this rural community.
- Full time opportunity available.
- Shift hours and lengths vary to accommodate lifestyle needs.
- Seeking Board Certified Emergency Medicine physician.
- With 30 museums, nine theatre and performing arts centers, and several beautiful parks, San Diego is earning a reputation as a vibrant, culturally rich and culture-loving destination.
- As a CEP Partner, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
- SeaWorld and LegoLand are just a few of the world renowned attractions found locally.
- We know that when we work together as an integrated, multispecialty healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in.
- In the right medical environment you can really focus your attention where you want it to be-on patient care and outcomes.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by CEP America