Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Monday · January 22, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Redwood City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- CEP America Locations: CEP America provides staffing solutions in over 250 practices across the country.
- The 421 bed community hospital with a 12-bed ED has an annual ED patient volume of 22,800+.
- Conveniently located between San Francisco and San Jose, you're just minutes away to what the San Francisco Bay Area has to offer.
- Because when you and your practice succeed, we all succeed.
- Full time opportunity available.
- In the right medical environment you can really focus your attention where you want it to be-on patient care and outcomes.
- You'll have access to our national network of physician partners who thrive on collaboration and take a vested interest in your success.
- Sequoia Hospital - Redwood City, California.
- Current state license a plus.
- As a CEP Partner, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
- A leader in cardiovascular care in Northern California, cardiologists and Sequoia's emergency department provides highest priority care to chest pain patients achieving the guideline of treatment in 90 minutes or less.
- We know that when we work together as an integrated, multispecialty healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in.
- If you're looking for a medical partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a great life-. Come grow with us!
- Recently named the.1 hospital in Northern California for cardiac services by HealthGrades.
- Other specialty services include a Birth Center, Diabetes Center, Mental Health Unit, Outpatient Services, and more.
- Seeking BE/BC Emergency Medicine physicians.
- Join the CEP America Team. When you join the physician partnership at CEP America-one of the leading multispecialty medical groups in the United States-you become an equal and valued partner, with the potential to make contributions that get noticed.
- A moderate and comfortable climate year round (160 days of sunny days per year) with an average high temperature of 77 degrees from April through September and 63 degrees from October through March.
- An inviting community with many cultural activities and entertainment.
- When you're ready to build your career, we support you with unique leadership training and other fellowship and educational opportunities.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago
by CEP America