Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · March 18, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This locum tenen pays $240 per hour.
This locum tenen job opening (Bay Area) is for an inpatient clinic.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Board Certified in Emergency Medicine, or Truly Board Eligible within 5 years.
- All available travel reimbursements.
- Per Diem/ Locum Tenens, block shifts.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- 9 hour shifts.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- In-house credentialing assistance.
- Residency trained in Emergency Medicine.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Hourly Compensation Rate: $240/ hr.
- Most, if not all specialty support.
- Monday - Sunday shifts available.
- EMR: Epic w/ Dragon (Scribes available as well).
- 50K annual Volume.
- Flexible, Full or Part Time Opportunity.
This locum job opening was posted
4 days ago
by KPG Healthcare.