Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · March 18, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This locum tenen pays $220 per hour.
This locum tenen job opening (San Francisco Bay Area) is for an inpatient clinic.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- The San Francisco Bay Area is one of California's most popular places to be, but this city in particular has been voted into the top 20 "America's coolest cities" list.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- This is an opportunity for Emergency Trained Physicians to work in a low volume environment on either a full time or per diem basis.
- Residency trained in Emergency Medicine.
- Full Time or Part Time/ Per Diem.
- All available travel reimbursements.
- In-house credentialing assistance.
- Seeing an average of 2 patients per hour.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
- Don't take their word or mine for it, pick up a few shifts and enjoy the city to see for yourself!
- 90 Beds.
- Board Certified in Emergency Medicine.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Shift Length options are 8hr, 10hr, and 12hr.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Pay Rate: $220/hr (based on availability).
- Inpatient Hospital Setting.
- Blocked Shifts.
- 35K Annual Volume.
- Major Specialty Support available.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
This locum job opening was posted
4 days ago
by KPG Healthcare.