Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Wednesday · April 25, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Bakersfield) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Why Practice with ApolloMD?
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Bakersfield, CA.
- Annual Patient Volume: 13,000.
- Bakersfield Heart Hospital is a 47 bed cardiac specialty hospital dedicated to the diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular disease, bringing together the most highly skilled health professionals, the finest facilities and the newest equipment.
- Certified Chest Pain Stroke Center.
- Our physicians enjoy professional development opportunities and are supported through comprehensive on-site practice resources including administrative personnel.
- Physician Daily Coverage: 24 Hours.
- Documentation: McKesson.
- ApolloMD is physician operated with a Preferred Physician Ownership Model and we pride ourselves in providing a setting where our physicians maintain a high quality of life through market-leading compensation and physician-friendly contracts that are written in plain language.
- BC/BE in GS, IM, EM, FP with Emergency Medicine Experience.
- In addition, ApolloMD physicians are offered ownership options through our ApolloMD Partnership Program (APP), allowing them to build equity in a thriving group from day one, rather than waiting years to share in the success of a practice.
- ED Beds: 8.
- Admission Rate: 20%.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago