Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · May 24, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This locum tenen pays $100 per hour.
This locum tenen job opening (San Gabriel Valley) is for an inpatient clinic.
- In-house credentialing assistance.
- No Shift Minimum.
- Board Certified in EM, IM, or FM, or Board Eligible within 5 years.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Full Time / Part Time / Flexible.
- Residency trained in Emergency, Internal, or Family Medicine.
- All available travel reimbursements.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- 12 hour, or 24 hour shifts.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Inpatient Hospital Setting - Emergency Medicine.
- Must have Emergency Experience.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Extremely Low Volume - Less thank 7K Annually.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- 1099 Locum Tenens, OR Permanent W-2 Option for Full Time.
This locum job opening was posted
1 day ago
by KPG Healthcare.