Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · June 24, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This locum tenen pays $100 per hour.
This locum tenen job opening (Lake Almanor) is for an inpatient clinic.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- All available travel reimbursements.
- 2,400/ day.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Full Time / Part Time.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Board Certified in Emergency Medicine, or Board Eligible within 5 years.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- Blocks of 2+.
- ER Annual Volume - Under 3K.
- Extremely light volume.
- Residency Trained in Emergency Medicine.
- In-house credentialing assistance.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- 4-6 shifts per month minimum.
- Inpatient Hospital Setting.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- 24 hour shifts.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
This locum job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by KPG Healthcare.