Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · June 24, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Los Angeles) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Full Time.
- Board Certified in Internal, Family, or Emergency, Or Board Eligible within 5 years.
- Ample Support - Adv.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Treating typical Urgent Care cases - non-emergency.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Practitioners and Additional MD's.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Full time schedule is 3 weekdays (consecutive/blocked) and one weekend day (Sat or Sun).
- Sat/Sunday - 9am - 6pm.
- Residency trained in Internal, Family, or Emergency Medicine.
- Seeing less than 18 patients per day.
- Permanent, W-2 position.
- Urgent Care Clinic Setting.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Open 7 days/ week.
- Benefits include Full Medical, Retirement, Malpractice insurance, Vacation/Holiday/Sick Leave, and much more.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Market Rate + Experience determined Annual Salary.
- Monday - Friday hours - 12pm - 9pm.
- All available travel reimbursements.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by KPG Healthcare.