Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · June 24, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Orange County) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Residency Trained in Family, Internal or Emergency Medicine.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- 9/10 hour Weekend Shifts.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- Seeing all ages.
- Part Time.
- Basic Urgent Care duties.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Weekday night shifts & Weekend day shifts.
- 4 hour shifts on weekdays.
- Outpatient Urgent Care Clinic Setting.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- 2-3 patients per hour.
- Board Certified in Family, Internal or Emergency Medicine.
- All available travel reimbursements.
- In-house credentialing assistance.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by KPG Healthcare.