Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · June 24, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Manhattan Beach) is for an outpatient clinic.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Bilingual in Spanish, or medical Spanish Preferred - But not Required.
- All available travel reimbursements.
- Full Support Staff.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Hourly Compensation.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Residency Trained in Family or Internal Medicine.
- 25 patients per day.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Monday - Friday.
- Urgent Care/ Family Practice Setting.
- Benefits include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage, CME support, and PTO.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Seeing All ages of Patients.
- Full or Part Time.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- 8am - 5pm.
- Permanent, W-2 position.
- Board Certified in Family or Internal Medicine, or Board Eligible within 5 years.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by KPG Healthcare.