Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · June 24, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Ridgecrest) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Ridgecrest is located in the Indian Wells Valley.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- 21,000 Annual Volume.
- 12-hours Shifts.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Quality people.
- Quality of Life.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- The city sits adjacent to the Naval Air Weapons Station China Lake, making it a sophisticated scientific and technical community.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- The hospital is a level IV Trauma and Level II Pediatric receiving Center.
- Daily APP coverage (11a-11p).
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Ridgecrest has mild winters, low humidity, clean air, and is in close proximity to hiking, fishing, skiing, mountain biking, and more.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- We are seeking experienced Emergency Medicine Physicians for Ridgecrest, CA.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Quality care.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- We will consider Board Certified or Board Eligible Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physicians for this opportunity.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- The Emergency Department has twelve treatment and evaluation stations, four of which are used for fast track.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services