Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · October 21, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Ridgecrest) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Quality of Life.
- The city sits adjacent to the Naval Air Weapons Station China Lake, making it a sophisticated scientific and technical community.
- 12-hours Shifts.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- 21,000 Annual Volume.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Quality people.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- We are seeking experienced Emergency Medicine Physicians for Ridgecrest, CA.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Daily APP coverage (11a-11p).
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Quality care.
- Ridgecrest is located in the Indian Wells Valley.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- The hospital is a level IV Trauma and Level II Pediatric receiving Center.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- We will consider Board Certified or Board Eligible Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physicians for this opportunity.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- The Emergency Department has twelve treatment and evaluation stations, four of which are used for fast track.
- Ridgecrest has mild winters, low humidity, clean air, and is in close proximity to hiking, fishing, skiing, mountain biking, and more.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago
by Envision Physician Services