Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · July 22, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This locum tenen pays $220 per hour.
This locum tenen job opening (Turlock) is for an inpatient clinic.
- EMR: Meditech.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- 10hr shifts.
- Inpatient Hospital Setting.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Moderate Patient Volume.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- OR Family, or Internal Medicine, with EM experience.
- Pay Rate $225/hr.
- Excellent APP Coverage.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
- Board Certified in Emergency Medicine or Family/Internal Med, or Board Eligible within 5 years.
- Lvl 4 Trauma.
- 12% Admissions.
- Full Time / Part Time.
- 6 shifts per month minimum.
- Scribe Support Available.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Residency trained in Emergency Medicine.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- In-house credentialing assistance.
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by KPG Healthcare.