Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · August 16, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Marysville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- You'll have access to our national network of physician partners who thrive on collaboration and take a vested interest in your success.
- We believe that a group unified by the joy of improving health succeeds on all levels.
- Join the Vituity Team. We are one of the largest physician-owned and managed practice groups in the United States with leadership comprised of practicing clinicians just like you.
- Seeking BC/BE Emergency Medicine physicians.
- Rideout Memorial Hospital - Marysville, California.
- Vituity Locations: Vituity has opportunities in over 250 practices across the country.
- A 149-bed hospital with a 25-bed Emergency Department that sees 56,300 annual ED patient visits.
- Current state license a plus.
- Awesome place to raise a family or simply enjoy a slower pace of life but only a few minutes away from the bustle of a big city, Sacramento.
- If you're looking for a partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life-. Come grow with us!
- When you're ready to build your career, we support you with unique leadership training and other fellowship and educational opportunities.
- We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in.
- Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties.
- Full time opportunity available.
- With our comprehensive systems of support you can focus your attention where you want it to be-on patient care and outcomes.
- Designated Stemi receiving center and Level III Trauma Center.
- Be the Emergency Physician You Are Meant to Be.
- Warm summers, mild winters, excellent cost of living and housing.
- The accessibility to eight wilderness areas within 1 hours drive.
- Incredible outdoor activities (hiking, world-class fishing, mountain biking, camping, skiing), and much more!
- Up to $50,000 sign-on bonus available for qualified candidates.
- New Heart Center includes state-of-the-art cardiac facilities.
- As an owner from day one, you become an equal and valued partner, with the potential to make contributions that impact real change.
- As a Vituity partner, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago