Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · August 16, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (French Camp) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Rogue River-Siskiyou National Forest (1 hour drive).
- San Joaquin General Hospital - French Camp, California.
- A Bit Beyond.
- Bandon Dunes Golf Resort.
- We believe that a group unified by the joy of improving health succeeds on all levels.
- A Bike Ride Away.
- In Our Backyard.
- Join the Vituity Team. We are one of the largest physician-owned and managed practice groups in the United States with leadership comprised of practicing clinicians just like you.
- We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in.
- When you're ready to build your career, we support you with unique leadership training and other fellowship and educational opportunities.
- Level II Trauma Center with an annual ED volume of 42,000+.
- Full back-up available.
- Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties.
- With our comprehensive systems of support you can focus your attention where you want it to be-on patient care and outcomes.
- If you're looking for a partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life-. Come grow with us!
- Surrounded by a beautiful bay and lush forests, Bay Area Hospital offers the perfect practice location for those who want a suburban lifestyle and thrive on outdoor recreational activities.
- Residency rotations from Family Medicine, Internal Medicine and Surgery programs.
- Eugene (2 hour drive).
- Coos Bay Boardwalk.
- As an owner from day one, you become an equal and valued partner, with the potential to make contributions that impact real change.
- You'll have access to our national network of physician partners who thrive on collaboration and take a vested interest in your success.
- Opportunities to mentor medical students, PAs, scribes, paramedic students, or residents.
- Vituity Locations: Vituity has opportunities in over 250 practices across the country.
- Tenmile Lake.
- Strongly collaborate team environment, with a focus on partnership.
- Be the Emergency Physician You Are Meant to B.
- Mingus Park.
- As a Vituity partner, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
- Only Trauma Center in the county, with 15-25% acuity and an admit rate of 12-14%.
- Up to $50,000 sign-on bonus available for qualified candidates.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago