Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · August 16, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Decatur) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Close proximity to Atlanta allows easy access to many great attractions such as the World of Coca-Cola, the world-famous Georgia Aquarium, and the High Museum of Art.
- With our comprehensive systems of support you can focus your attention where you want it to be-on patient care and outcomes.
- Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties.
- We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in.
- If you're looking for a partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life-. Come grow with us!
- Vituity staffed since 2005, DeKalb Hillandale has 100 private hospital beds with a 27-bed ED that sees an annual ED patient volume of 47,000.
- Vituity Locations: Vituity has opportunities in over 250 practices across the country.
- DeKalb Hillandale - Lithonia, Georgia.
- Recognized by the Georgia Hospital Association through its Care Quality Awards for improvements in performance and quality of patient care.
- Current state license a plus.
- Traditional small-town atmosphere with the sophistication and excitement of a college town along with the benefits of living in a major metropolitan area.
- DeKalb Medical Center - Decatur, Georgia.
- Georgia's newest and first master-planned, all digital hospital allows patients to quickly access their records and X-rays and to schedule a single visit for multiple purposes.
- You'll have access to our national network of physician partners who thrive on collaboration and take a vested interest in your success.
- As an owner from day one, you become an equal and valued partner, with the potential to make contributions that impact real change.
- Seeking BE/BC Emergency Medicine physicians.
- We believe that a group unified by the joy of improving health succeeds on all levels.
- Join the Vituity Team. We are one of the largest physician-owned and managed practice groups in the United States with leadership comprised of practicing clinicians just like you.
- As a Vituity partner, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
- When you're ready to build your career, we support you with unique leadership training and other fellowship and educational opportunities.
- Full time opportunity available.
- Tree-lined streets, great schools, parks and playing fields, libraries, colleges, and much more!
- Be the Emergency Physician You Are Meant to Be.
- The Practice - A Dual Hospital System.
- ED/UCC experience preferred.
- Vituity staffed since 2005, DeKalb has 394 hospital beds with a 58-bed ED that sees 63,000 annual ED patient visits.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago