Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · August 16, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Kansas City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Seeking BE/BC Emergency Medicine physicians.
- Great access to education spanning the gamut from elementary to college.
- We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in.
- If you're looking for a partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life-. Come grow with us!
- Joint Commission-accredited and also an Accredited Chest Pain Center, Breast Center, and Primary Stroke Center.
- Kansas City is a thriving cultural and economic center and the largest city in Missouri.
- We believe that a group unified by the joy of improving health succeeds on all levels.
- As an owner from day one, you become an equal and valued partner, with the potential to make contributions that impact real change.
- Admit rate of 22%.
- Join the Vituity Team. We are one of the largest physician-owned and managed practice groups in the United States with leadership comprised of practicing clinicians just like you.
- With our comprehensive systems of support you can focus your attention where you want it to be-on patient care and outcomes.
- Up to $100,000 sign-on bonus for qualified candidates.
- Good cost of living.
- Be the Emergency Physician You Are Meant to Be.
- 310 bed facility located on the MO - KS state line.
- Vituity Locations: Vituity has opportunities in over 250 practices across the country.
- Annual ED volume of 31,000+.
- You'll have access to our national network of physician partners who thrive on collaboration and take a vested interest in your success.
- Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties.
- As a Vituity partner, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
- St. Joseph Medical Center - Kansas City, Missouri.
- Current state license a plus.
- When you're ready to build your career, we support you with unique leadership training and other fellowship and educational opportunities.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago