Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · August 16, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Henderson) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Join the Vituity Team. We are one of the largest physician-owned and managed practice groups in the United States with leadership comprised of practicing clinicians just like you.
- We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in.
- As a Vituity partner, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
- We believe that a group unified by the joy of improving health succeeds on all levels.
- Vituity Locations: Vituity has opportunities in over 250 practices across the country.
- Excellent back-up panel & scribes.
- Seeking BE/BC Emergency Medicine physicians.
- With our comprehensive systems of support you can focus your attention where you want it to be-on patient care and outcomes.
- As an owner from day one, you become an equal and valued partner, with the potential to make contributions that impact real change.
- Be The Emergency Physician You Are Meant To Be.
- St. Rose Dominican Hospitals, Siena Campus - Henderson, Nevada.
- If you're looking for a partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life-. Come grow with us!
- Nestled against the Sloan Canyon National Conservation area, and a short drive away from Lake Mead, enjoy all the opportunities for outdoor adventures.
- 230 bed facility and Level III Trauma Center.
- Physicians will also provide coverage at the San Martin and De Lima campuses.
- You'll have access to our national network of physician partners who thrive on collaboration and take a vested interest in your success.
- Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties.
- When you're ready to build your career, we support you with unique leadership training and other fellowship and educational opportunities.
- 56 bed Emergency Department that sees over 79,000 ED patients each year.
- Home to the Henderson Pavilion, the largest outdoor amphitheater in Nevada.
- Just outside of Las Vegas, with easy access to everything Las Vegas has to offer.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago